Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

Amazing

You got all of my favorite animators on there!

Especially Egoraptor, even though it was a short while for him, funny as hell. Unfortunately I have nothing that I didn't like about this flash so this is going to end here.

10/10 5/5

Samination responds:

Yeah, Egoraptor is awesome for doing this! :)

Pizza Pirate Pizza Pirate

Average

It's a nice submission for pirate day, the artwork needs a little improvement, voice acting is alright, but it looks like you could have worked on it more. Maybe adding some more background instead of that plain white one, and a reply button would be nice.

Still, it's not THAT bad but needs work.

bocodamondo responds:

yeah the background i know
you know i made this video only in this last 5 hourse i most have to hurry to upload the lash befor the end of pirate day thats why there no background & replay button :D

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

Loved it!

The long awaited Jinx parody has finally come!

It was very humorous and I couldn't control my laughter every time cyborg said "BOOYA!". The ending credits were also pretty random but funny. I think I saw longcat in there.

The last scene looked made it seem like...Possible sequel?

Anyways, this was definitely worth the wait. Also, Congrats on the frontpage!

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Awesome

Loved the way you drew the characters. The last part was the best, too bad you didn't show what was happening lol.

Anyway, cool flash! I don't think there was anything bad about it.

10/10
5/5

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Epic lol

Can't stop laughing at the slow motion part.

This is funny just like all of your other cartoons.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Stunning!

The wait is finally over for us!

Since the last few madness flashes, you had everyone wondering about what happened to hank. Well now's your chance to see an epic way of hank's resurrection!

Wonderful Masterpiece!

Its a tank? Its a tank?

Disturbing.

It would be funny, but it's just too disgusting for me to laugh..

It's a Sign! It's a Sign!

Nice short

I like your style of art, and the sense of humor isn't too bad.

Great work!

madness liquidation madness liquidation

Too slow

The way the characters move is too slow and especially when they have to go in the vehicle, it kills everyones patience.

It wasn't all that bad but just too slow.

madness constibulation pr madness constibulation pr

Not that bad

I'm sure you can improve if you put some more effort into it, just don't make it seem too much like krinkels work, or else ass holes like "ThaTweaker" will start being a bitch about it.

I think you should add your own storyline to it, and animation needs some improvement, it just seems abit too "shaky" you know?

But it's not that bad.

madnessteen responds:

thanks man i am starting something new